Saturday, September 11, 2010

Patriot Day Remembrance







Let us always honor the memories of the 9/11 victims, give support to the victim’s families and loved ones, and give thanks to the firefighters, law enforcement, rescue personnel, and members of our military services for their heroic efforts on that tragic day and in it’s aftermath.



I'll Light A Candle
by Karen Drucker

I'll light a candle in your memory
Though I don't know who you are
When I think about your family
I will wish upon a star
I pray that they'll find peace someday
I pray they'll make it through
I'll light a candle in your memory to honor you
I'll light a candle for America
May we feel peace inside
We'll hold each other closer
And wipe the tears we've cried
I pray we'll bond together
I pray that we'll pull through
I'll light a candle for America
For me and for you
We will light the world with our love
I'll light a candle for humanity
For the good that's yet to come
As we overlook our differences
And join now as one
I pray we'll come out stronger
In this world I'm dreaming of







No comments: